Call Us Today! (760) 744-8200
Helping Those Who Help The Elderly
Click here to Inquire about Service
or to Refer Someone Else for Service.
Can't read this email in your email viewer? Click here to view this email online
Something To Think About
"“Your brand name is only as good as your reputation.”
84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
BrightLocal Local Consumer Review Survey 2016
A positive reputation is one of the most powerful marketing assets a business has. This survey explores how consumers read and use online reviews about local businesses.
We'll be writing in detail about this soon, but it's too important to keep you waiting a few days until our analysis is ready, so here are the highlights of this new study:
- 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
- 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they're asked to
- 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
- 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
- 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
- 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
- 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
We're here to help you with your own agency's Online Review Management and Marketing results. We have extensive experience in what works and what doesn't.
Call us today to talk about how we can help your company improve its online reviews and reputation on the review sites that matter most for elder care services providers:
Copyright © 2003-2016 A Servant's Heart Web Design and Marketing