Design Goals and Content
- Your custom website will be designed and built to meet your specific and unique needs
- Your website will be designed with SEO (search engine optimization) as a design principle, not added later as an afterthought.
- Your website will be designed to work well with mobile devices from the beginning, utilizing responsive web design. This is important because more and more users are searching and browsing using their phones rather than their desktops and laptops.
- Your website will contain information about your services, your company, and much, much more. You can produce that information, or we can, whatever works best for you.
More Website Design Information
- 4 Elements of Effective Web Design
- Home Care Website Design and Image Selection – Photographer Files $1 Billion Suit Against Getty for Licensing Her Public Domain Images
- Home Care Websites: Adding A Visitor Chat Tool
- Home Care Websites: Why is WordPress The Best Foundation?
- Website Design for Home Care Businesses – Page Load Speed Essential
- Why Upgrade Your Site to Responsive Design?
Construction and Programming
- Your website will be built using WordPress, which has become one of the world standards for websites of all kinds.
- The foundation for your website will be the Genesis framework, which has become one of the most popular and well-supported WordPress foundations used for business websites around the world.
- The design for your website design will be based on one of the many Genesis starting designs called “child themes”.
- Your website design will have the advantage of a professional design layout and toolset this way without incurring the cost of developing it from scratch.
- Your website’s own unique design will be a customization of that starting point, adding unique features and details that make it your very own website, different from others and reinforcing your own brand, values and marketing content.
Launch, Hosting, Management and Maintenance
- Your website will be launched as quickly as possible with the agreed-upon minimum viable set of initial content, pages and blog posts, and then it can be added to and beefed up with more and more content and value as time goes by.
- Your site can be hosted, managed, backed up, updated and maintained after launch with custom hosting, management and maintenance services.
For samples of some of our website development work, see our Portfolio page.